• ATM on ground floor
• Disabled Parking - 6 disabled parking spots & additional can be organised upon request
Ground Floor : Main toilets on ground floor next to main bar include (male/female/wheelchair toilet). Also male/female toilets on ground floor beside the coffee dock.
First Floor: Main toilets beside main bar (male/female toilets). Additional toilets in restaurant area upper level include male/female/wheelchair toilets)
Second Floor: (suites floor): Male, Female & Wheelchair toilets on hallway
• Baby Changing Facilities
• Free Wi-Fi – Available throughout the stadium
• Wheelchair Facilities – Lift on all floors & wheelchair accessible toilets on all floors
• Lost Property – On a race nights contact the night office on the ground floor at the main entrance or after an event call Stadium reception on 061 448039
• Food and Beverage – Range of food & beverage options throughout the stadium Ground Floor: Bar and both Food Hall & Coffee Dock
First Floor : Restaurant with 400 seated capacity & 2 bars open to the general public attending
Second Floor: Seven corporate suites. Main Oaks suite has private bar & smoking area while the remaining six suites have all bar service to the rooms.
• Full range of Sky Sports Channels including racing channels
We strive to offer a fantastic night out to all our customers. If you have any special requests or accessibility issues please do speak to us about how we can help.
Please note that our our restaurant is tiered, not all of which are accessible but wheelchair users and those who have difficulty with stairs will be accomodated on lift accessible levels.
Padraic Moran visited in December 2017 and spoke to East Coast FM about the positive experience he and other wheelchair users had in Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium. Listen to what he had to say below.