1st Round Draw
Fáilte go Staid Rásaí na gCon, Luimneach. A GREAT NIGHT OUT AWAITS IN LIMERICK!
Planning a Night at the Dogs? You’re in for a treat – there’s nothing quite like the buzz of greyhound racing.
Grab your friends, family or co-workers and enjoy a night to remember at the dogs at Limerick Greyhound Stadium.
If it’s your first time going greyhound racing, here are just a few things you can expect from one of the best nights out in Ireland:
- An atmosphere and a buzz unlike any of your typical nights out. The excitement & the speed of Greyhound Racing builds the anticipation and adds to the fun.
- Great food – with restaurants offering quality dining options we promise you’ll be surprised at just how great the food is.
- A fun night out for all ages, whether you’re new to the sport or a seasoned racegoer.
- Excellent value – adult admission is just €10 and we've a host of restaurant and group packages available at prices that won't leave you fearing the bank balance.
- The chance to be a winner!
Follow us on the Limerick GS social media channels for all the latest updates about our events and re-opening plans; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
Racing every Thursday & Saturday night. Rásaí ar siúl gach Déardaoin & Satharn.
Gate open : 6 pm | Thursday First Race: 6.53 pm approx.
Gate open : 6.30 pm | Saturday First Race: 7.43 pm approx.
Please note: We will race on Friday 28th April and not Saturday 29th
Greenpark, Dock Road, Limerick V94 Y17X