In this video, Part 5 of the Irish Retired Greyhound Trust's #GreyhoundWednesdayWisdom series, they are joined by Lauren Popiolek, a Veterinary Surgeon and Veterinary Technical Advisor.
Lauren has some very helpful tips on preparing your home for your retired greyhound, including:
- How to make your home and garden safer
- Establishing your greyhound's space
- Helpful tips for floor surfaces, mirrors & glass
- Toys and stimulation for your greyhound
- Understanding their body language
If you cannot see the embedded video above, click here to watch on Youtube.
The Irish Retired Greyhound Trust (IRGT) was established in 1997 and since then many thousands of retired Irish Greyhounds have been rehomed through, or with the support of, the IRGT.
Over the coming weeks, every Wednesday we'll be bringing you some #GreyhoundWednesdayWisdom which we hope will help you to learn more about greyhounds and help you prepare for your new family pet.