Job Title: Syndication Development Officer
Rásaíocht Con Éireann (RCÉ) / Greyhound Racing Ireland (GRI) is a commercial semi-state body responsible for the Promotion and Development of Greyhound Racing in Ireland.
The role of Syndication Development Officer is to develop and grow greyhound ownership through syndication, to create a clear and simple path for all new potential owners whether through syndication or sole ownership and to assist syndicates right through the full cycle of ownership from purchase to retirement.
Reports to: Director Of Racing or Nominee of the CEO
Primary Work Location: Limerick Greyhound Stadium
Travel will be required between all GRI locations nationwide.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- To devise a syndication programme and promote this to potential clients.
- To achieve specific targets for new syndicates.
- To liaise with all stakeholders in implementing a new syndication programme.
- To work with the syndicate through-out their ownership venture.
Hours of Work
The role is a full-time role, 37.5 hours per week, 5 days per week mainly Tuesday to Saturday. The successful candidate would be required to work race nights.
Education and Preferred Behaviours and Competencies
- Ability to interact easily with all stakeholders on behalf of the GRI through various media channels
- Strong time, self-management and organisational skills
- Developed office skills including good knowledge of Microsoft based systems.
- Well-developed interpersonal, tact and diplomacy skills
- A strong knowledge and understanding of the greyhound industry.