Events & Hospitality Services is an exciting events management company with the responsibility for providing Hospitality services at Shelbourne Park Stadium, Dublin.
Our product offering ranges from Ala Carte restaurant menus in the stadia grandstand restaurants to a fast food offering in the stadia food halls.
In preparation for the Christmas party season we currently have short term contracts available for 4 weeks commencing the week beginning the 22nd November. Shifts will be available every Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening. We are currently recruiting for Waiting, Bar and Tote Customer Service Staff.
The details of each role are outlined below.
The Waiter will be responsible for providing excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction by taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages while making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons.
• - Greet and escort customers to their tables.
• - Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies).
• - Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses to agreed standards
• - Inform customers about the day’s specials
• - Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
• - Take accurate food and drinks orders, using order slips and the EPOS ordering software.
• - Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff.
• - Serve food and drink orders.
• - Deliver checks and collect bill payments.
• - Participate in daily briefings to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. large parties, tour groups etc).
• - Provide excellent customer service to guests.
The Bartender will be responsible for preparing alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for patrons. Interacting with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks. Assess customers' needs and preferences and make recommendations.
• - Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each customer.
• - Taking beverage orders from customers or wait staff and serving drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail
•- Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
•- Checking identification to verify legal age requirements for all customers
• - Keep bar area clean in accordance with the company’s guidelines.
• - Process payments using the companies selected POS.
• - Maintain an accurate till throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in final cash up.
•- Serve all drinks based on the correct serving sizes as outlined.
• - Comply with the companies responsible serving of alcohol policy.
If you'd like to apply for any of the roles, or have any questions on the opportunities available please contact Dara Geraghty, Hospitality & Facilities Manager